A single line display consisting of 16 green fluorescent, each with 14 segments plus decimal point, 10 mm high ans 6.4 mm wide.
The XBT-A terminal has a 27-key keyboard that is split into 3 zones:
– a 12-key zone for function keys that can be customized for direct operator access, depending on the version selected :
. XBT-A801010 : 12 function keys marked F1 to F12
. XBT-A811010 : 12 function keys with label holders,
. XBT-A821010 : 12 function keys with LEDs and label holders,
. XBT-A831010 : 4 red LEDs and 8 function keys with label holders.
– a 12 numeric key a zone for operator responses :
key 0 to 9 and . for entering numbers
key – (bistable) to enter a negative or positive sign value
– 3 service keys :
. FUNCT key for indirect operator access and selection in configuration mode
. DEL key to delete
. ENTER to validate
Note: the combination of ENTER + FUNCT keys enables selection of operating modes (Operation or Configuration).
The XBT-A terminal is equiped as standard with isolated serial links for connection to PLCs, microcomputers and all microcomputer systems.
– RS 232C serial link,
– Current loop link (passive, passing or blocked),
– RS 422-485 serial link.
The parameters of these data links can be set in Configuration mode.
The various transmission modes are mutually exclusive.
The exchange modes that can be used are :
– ASCII mode: PLCs and various automation systems,
– Adjust mode for TSX Series 7 PLCs.
XBTA821010 – XBT A821010 – XBTA 821010 – XBT A 821010 TELEMECANIQUE