Terminal HMI Magelis XBT-HM Télémécanique XBTHM027010
– 4 line by 20 character or 8 line by 40 character display
– high visibility fluorescent or cost-effective LCD technology
– keypad versions available with or without data entry keys and up to 4 function keys
– LEDs on function keys to guide and prompt operator
– customizable front panel design
– FLASH-EEPROM capability for remote loading of application programs and protocols
– approximately 600 application pages
– 256 possible alarm pages
– terminal simulation tool in software for verifying application programs with PC prior to PLC/terminal installation
– 3 message languages and 5 system languages resident for international users
– UL listed, CSA certified and with CE marking
– conformance to European Health and Safety Directive (89/655/EEC)
– worldwide availability and fast delivery
– import bit maps
– library of objects
MAGELiS XBT-HM message displays are an excellent match for your PLC, providing optimal functionality in a matrix level product.
Combining up-to-date features with simple set-up and ease of use design techniques, the XBT-HM will communicate with automation products from a variety of manufacturers. The MAGELiS display offers a compact and economical solution in allowing data access and operator input meeting requirements for various applications.
MAGELiS display units connect directly to a PLC reducing programming within the PLC. A variety of PLC protocols are available and can be downloaded from your PC to the MAGELiS unit.
The Windows™-based configuration software allows you to easily create and modify messages and alarms. An historic alarm event feature enables you to retrieve alarms in the order recorded for display viewing or printing.
Fluorescent and LCD screens are available with a resolution of 240×60 pixels. Message display is available without keys, with 5 service keys, or with 4 function keys and LEDs. The XBT-HM can provide animated objects, alphanumerics, bar graphs, gauges, enumerated lists, and imported bitmaps.
Designed to go wherever a push button or graphic display is needed, the XBT-HM displays are rugged and dependable, providing an economical, multifunctional, and compact matrix interface.
XBTHM027010 – XBT HM027010 – XBTHM 027010 – XBT HM 027010 TELEMECANIQUE