Terminal HMI Magelis XBT-H Télémécanique XBTH012010
– 2 line by 20 character display
– high visibility fluorescent or cost-effective LCD technology
– multiple keypad versions available with or without data entry keys and up to 4 function keys
– LEDs on function keys to guide and prompt operator
– customizable front panel design
– FLASH-EEPROM capability for remote loading of application programs and protocols
– approximately 200 application pages
– 256 possible alarm pages
– terminal simulation tool in software for verifying application programs with PC prior to PLC/terminal installation
– 3 message languages and 5 system languages resident for international users
– UL listed, CSA certified and with CE marking
– conformance to European Health and Safety Directive (89/655/EEC)
– worldwide availability and fast delivery
MAGELiS XBT-H message displays are the perfect match for your nano or micro-PLC, providing optimal functionality in a base level product.
Combining up-to-date electronic dialog features with simple set-up and ease-of-use, these operator interface devices will work together with automation products from a variety of manufacturers to provide the data access and operator input which your application requires – in a compact, economical package.
MAGELiS display units connect directly to a PLC. A variety of PLC protocols are available and can be downloaded simply from your PC to the MAGELiS unit.
It’s also easy to create and modify messages and alarms using MAGELiS’ powerful, menu-driven, off-line,Windows™-based configuration software. An optional historical event feature enables you to retrieve alarms in the order recorded for display viewing or printing.
Designed to go wherever a push button might be found – on small electrical equipment, packaging machines, ovens, or material handling lines – XBT-H displays are rugged and dependable. Just what you need for clear, low-cost operator interface.
XBTH012010 – XBT H012010 – XBTH 012010 – XBT H 012010 TELEMECANIQUE